Class Catalyst is a simple and effective way for teachers and students to improve their emotional competency.
Class Catalyst uses live and long-term data to help inform self-awareness, improve self-regulation and better connect students with teachers. Overall, Class Catalyst is designed to give students and teachers a way to raise awareness of their emotional needs and the tools to get themselves ready-to-learn.
Based the learnings from years of working directly with students, teachers, and administrators, Class Catalyst extends takes the tools presented in our professional development sessions and brings them into the classroom environment at the individual student level.
• Simple check-ins that take about 30 seconds
• Real-time class- and student-level insights
• Individual, evidence-based behavior management solutions for student/class/teachers
• Outlets for explaining the “why” behind students’ behavior
• Data insights into the progress of the students and classes
• Teacher self-care
• Grade and school-level data for administrators