Online SEL Certification
Whether you are an administrator, teacher, paraprofessional, or teaching assistant, you may be wondering what skills will be needed in your school post-pandemic.
We are here to help! Not only is this an opportunity to explore trauma-informed practices, mindfulness, and well-being, it is also a window to build a supportive community to manage educator stress and burnout.
See below for details, register for certification, or visit our Educator Support page for more offers!
Our Participants will receive
- Effective tools to authentically connect with students of all backgrounds.
- Knowledge on HOW to implement SEL and mindfulness and the WHY behind these critical skills.
- Time for reflection, self-care and community building with peers from across the country.
- PD credits, Clock hours, or CPDUs are available upon request and per state or district requirements for each participant.
SEL Certification Overview
- 10-day training provided. Sessions are recorded, with the ability to view any missed sessions when convenient.
- Participants complete 20 hours of class time to receive a Certificate of Training from Mindful Practices.
- Sample coursework includes Q & A with licensed trauma therapist, relevant articles, topical webinars, livestream mindfulness sessions, movement and breathing techniques and online discussions.
Pricing Information & Registration
When: June 16 – June 30, 2023 (NOTE: June 19th is a holiday and we will not meet)
Where: Online (Live and/or self-paced, recorded)
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
Who: Educators, administrators, paraprofessionals, faculty and staff
(Group discount available, 20 credit/clock hours are available upon request, and optional tracking of hours is available and provided to school administrators weekly upon request).
Please fill out the registration form below so we can contact you regarding details. Upon submitting, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
Upon completing PayPal checkout, click the continue to merchant button.
For Schools & Districts
Our speciality is working with school districts and educators. Reach out to us and we’ll design a program specifically for you!
To inquire about courses email email@example.com
Join our SEL certified community today!
Stay In Touch
We’d love to keep you up-to-date on the latest SEL and well-being best practices and continue to build community together.