Students Speak Your MIND!
Due Friday, May 6th
Present, perform, speak, and engage! Please send a 2-5 minute video answering one or more of the questions below.
What’s going on in YOUR world day to day?
What is something that you wish adults realized about being a kid in today’s world?
If you could change one thing about your community, what would it be? Why?
What are you most proud of this year?
Pro-Tips for making your video:
- Make sure the lighting and background are the way you want them in the video.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Do a few practice runs to get comfortable with the recording process.
Presenters will receive a Student Voice Summit 2023 T-shirt!
Share Your Voice!
- Fill out the form below and hit “Submit”. If submitting artwork too, please explain your art in your video!
- Tag @Student_Voice_Matters on Instagram and use the hashtag #studentvoicematters to join your peers across the country in elevating student voice on social media!
Please note: Students under 18 must have a partnering adult (parent, guardian, school staff member) to submit a video. We cannot guarantee that all videos will make it into the final version of the Student Voice Summit.
Note: If you are unable to submit the form, it is likely because of your school’s network or security settings. Please try on a home Wifi network or personal laptop/computer, or phone.