Student Voice Summit
May 18th, 2023!
Students Speak Your MIND!
Due Friday, May 6th
Present, perform, speak, and engage! Please send a 2-5 minute video answering one or more of the questions below.
Presenters get a
Student Voice Summit t-shirt!
- What’s going on in the world?
- How do you handle stress these days?
- What is it like to be a student at your school?
- What are you most proud of this year?
Pro-Tips for making your video:
- Make sure the lighting and background are the way you want them in the video.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Do a few practice runs to get comfortable with the recording process.
Share Your Voice!
Fill out the form below and hit “Submit“! If submitting artwork too, please explain your art in your video!
Please note: Students under 18 must have a partnering adult (parent, guardian, school staff member) to submit a video. We cannot guarantee that all videos will make it into the final version of the Student Voice Summit.
Note: If you are unable to submit the form, it is likely because of your school’s network or security settings. Please try on a home Wifi network or personal laptop/computer, or phone.