Our Participants will receive
- Effective tools to authentically connect with students of all backgrounds.
- Knowledge on HOW to implement SEL and mindfulness and the WHY behind these critical skills.
- Time for reflection, self-care and community building with peers from across the country.
- PD credits, Clock hours, or CPDUs are available upon request and per state or district requirements for each participant.
SEL Certification Overview
- 10-day training provided. Sessions are recorded, with the ability to view any missed sessions when convenient.
- Participants complete 20 hours of class time to receive a Certificate of Training from Mindful Practices.
- Sample coursework includes Q & A with licensed trauma therapist, relevant articles, topical webinars, livestream mindfulness sessions, movement and breathing techniques and online discussions.
Pricing Information & Registration
When: Wednesdays 3 PM – 5 PM CT
January 11, 18, 25
February 1, 8, 15, 22
March 1, 8, 15
All SEL Cert Materials Due Friday, April 14th, 2023
Location: Online (Live and/or recorded)
Who: Educators, administrators, paraprofessionals, & staff
Cost: $475 per person
(Group discount available, 20 credit/clock hours are available upon request, and optional tracking of hours is available and provided to school administrators weekly upon request).