All Educator Services are built to support remote and hybrid learning while easily transition into a Learn-at-School model when that is safe for your school.
Our team of SEL Specialists are available to work with your school or district’s administrative team to craft an SEL Framework and subsequent coaching and feedback cycle that reflects the needs of your demographic. Our coaching process works to shift SEL from a “program” you implement to an “approach” that promotes staff buy-in and moves your school’s climate and culture toward a more positive and equitable learning environment for all.
Teacher and Staff Professional Development Training
Our highly-trained team of SEL Specialists work to provide a customized professional development experience that empowers teachers to use SEL and movement strategies in the classroom to help students learn self-awareness and self-regulation skills. We offer PD on specific topics, as well as whole-year PD for all school stakeholders on implementing a personalized, trauma-informed SEL approach in your school.
Teacher/School Staff Wellness Workshops
Our Wellness Workshops are geared towards educator self-care, engage participants in relaxation, breathing, and yoga exercises to help them recharge and renew.
An online platform that provides a simple and effective way for teachers and students to improve their emotional competency.
Class Catalyst offers:
- Simple check-ins that take about 30 seconds
- Real-time class and student-level insights
- Individual, evidence-based behavior management solutions for student/class/teachers
- Outlets for explaining the “why” behind students’ behavior
- Historical insights into the progress of the students and classes
SEL On Demand Video Library
The SEL On Demand Library offers educators the opportunity to choose the activities they need when they need them. The library is easily accessible and wonderful for teachers who already have some experience with Social Emotional Learning. The Library also comes with an optional curriculum guide created by our team of SEL Specialists for those looking for more structure in their implementation.
SEL On Demand Library (sample)
|LINK TO VIDEO||TIME||SEL COMPETENCY||SUBCATEGORY||TYPE OF ACTIVITY|
|Brain Massage||2 minutes||Self-Awareness||Body Awareness||Energize|
|Feelings Journal||5 minutes||Self-Awareness||Expressing Emotion||Cool Down|
|Equal Breath||5 minutes||Self-Regulation||Managing Anxiety||Cool Down|
|Yoga Sequence 1||10 minutes||Self-Regulation||Body Awareness||Energize|
SEL On Demand Library Offerings
- SEL COMPETENCY: Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, & Social Awareness
- SUBCATEGORY: Self Esteem, Body Awareness, Personal Responsibility, Expressing Emotions, Managing Stress, Managing Anxiety, Goal Setting, Empathy, Leadership, Collaboration, Team Work & Peer-to-Peer Communication
- TYPE OF ACTIVITY: Energize & Cool Down